Who else is having trouble understanding the book? I hope it's not just me, otherwise, that would just be sad. I get the concept of the text, but there's just so much to take in! So, I decided to re-read the assigned readings from the second day to today's, but with a highligter in hand. As I went back and re-read the text I highlighted all of the important stuff and now I think I understand it a whole lot better than before. Well, enough with that.
How's everyones' day going? This week has gone by pretty fast, it's weird how when I was younger days used to go by so slowly, but now I feel so crunched for time. It's like I never have enough time in the day to get everything that needs to get done, done.
But, on a happier note, I'm so so so excited to watch Sherlock Holmes this weekend! Has anyone watched it yet? What are your opinions of it? Alrighty, this post is getting long enough, so until next time....
Au Revoir !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment